Sciatica Relief with our Houma-Thibodaux Chiropractor
Houma-Thibodaux Spine and Rehabilitation brings a holistic approach to sciatica relief. Our two locations and the team of chiropractors including Dr. Jake Bordelon, Dr. Beau Porche, and Dr. Ricky Melancon, use natural chiropractic care to ease sciatica and restore your body to better health. When you come to us with back pain, we evaluate your condition to uncover the source of your discomfort. Once we identify the reasons for your back pain and if sciatica is the cause, our chiropractors use a variety of natural services to eliminate your pain and restore your mobility. Sciatica pain does not have to become a typical part of your day. Our treatments are effective and provide lasting relief from the pain, plus we often are able to prevent sciatica from returning.
Chiropractic Care for Sciatica in Houma and Thibodaux
Sciatica is a combination of symptoms that occurs when the sciatic nerve is not fully functioning. The disruption in function may be caused by a vertebrae out of alignment or a disc that is pressing on the sciatic nerve which leaves the spine in the lower back. Sciatica may occur instantly following an accident or injury or you may feel a gradual worsening of the symptoms over time. Our Houma and Thibodaux clinics are focused on providing natural sciatica relief. If you are experiencing sciatica symptoms such as lower back pain, pain that extends into one or both legs or limited mobility, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible. Sciatica responds well to chiropractic care and many of our clients feel relief following one gentle adjustment. Our massage therapy in Houma and our Thibodaux massage therapy services also partner with chiropractic care to ease your discomfort and promote healing. Some of the chiropractic services we use for sciatica relief include:
- Gentle chiropractic adjustments to position the vertebrae. This often provides an immediate reduction in pain relief as the sciatic nerve has more freedom when the vertebrae are aligned.
- Spinal decompression to increase the amount of space between the vertebrae. Spinal decompression also eliminates pressure on the sciatic nerve and also allows for natural healing of herniated or bulging discs that may be pressing on the nerve.
- Massage therapy in Houma helps to decrease muscle tension that may be straining the vertebrae and aggravating the nerve. Our Thibodaux massage therapy care helps to position muscle in proper alignment to promote pain-free mobility.
- Exercise guidance to support a healthy, strong and flexible posture. This keeps your spine positioned in a pain-free alignment.
- Lifestyle changes such as better ways to sleep and lift heavy objects to reduce your pain and prevent future sciatica occurrences.
Contact our Houma-Thibodaux Chiropractors Today
Houma-Thibodaux Spine and Rehabilitation offer effective and natural sciatica treatments. Do not let the pain and aggravation of sciatica prevent you from working or enjoying the life you desire. To learn more about our sciatica treatments or to schedule your free, new patient consultation, please call us today at 985-873-8586.